Adnan Kazim, chief commercial officer for Emirates Airline said: "We've always been committed to nurturing the career progression of UAE Nationals to become leaders of tomorrow. With rapid changes happening across the industry, it is even more imperative that we stay agile, and have the right commercial talent to lead our teams in delivering on our strategy. I am confident that each newly appointed member of our commercial team will bring their expertise, leadership, and dedication to deliver strong commercial results and boost customer loyalty as we chart the next phase of Emirates' growth."
Adnan Kazim, chief commercial officer for Emirates Airline
The new appointments, effective 1 November 2019, will see 12 UAE National commercial managers take on new leadership roles at Emirates across the Middle East, Far East, Europe and Emirates Skywards. They are as follows:
- Khalid Al Haddad, currently vice president Saudi Arabia will take on the role of vice president Skywards members & operations.
- Mohammed Alnahari Alhashmi, currently holding the role of corporate sales manager UAE, will be appointed as vice president, Saudi Arabia.
- Abdalla Al Zamani, currently manager Malaysia, will take on the role of country manager Indonesia.
- Rashid Al Ardha, currently country manager Indonesia will be rotated as manager Singapore.
- Mohammad Al Attar, manager Cyprus, will take up the new role of manager Malaysia.
- Mohammed Al Wahedi, commercial manager Myanmar will embark on the role as manager Vietnam.
- Haitham Al Battawy, manager Vietnam will be rotated as manager Thailand, Myanmar & Cambodia.
- Talal Al Gergawi, commercial support manager Cambodia to take up the role of manager Cambodia.
- Mohammed Al Qassim, commercial support manager Bangkok will take on the role of manager Cyprus.
- Khalid Hassan, business analysis manager Far East, will take up the role of manager Sharjah and the Northern Emirates.
- Omar Al Banna, manager Sharjah and Northern Emirates will be rotated as commercial corporate aales manager in Dubai.
- Asma Al Rahma, business analysis manager will take on the role of Emirates Skywards programme manager.
Stay up to date
Subscribe to the free Times Aerospace newsletter and receive the latest content every week. We'll never share your email address.