Award recipient selection is based on client satisfaction reports instigated by the UAS Sales Support department.
UAS Outstanding Suppliers Award winners include its most excellent strategic partners and best performing regional handlers for 2020-2021. The winners are:
• Outstanding Performance during the COVID-19 Pandemic– Swissport UK
• Global Fuel Supplier of the Year – Shells Markets Middle East
• Outstanding Supplier of the Year America – ICCS Mexico
• Outstanding Supplier of the Year Africa – Aviaman
• Outstanding Supplier of the Year Asia Pacific – Glamco Aviation (B) SDN BHD
• Outstanding Supplier of the Year Indian Subcontinent – Avia Maldives
• Outstanding Supplier of the Year Russia and CIS – JSC International Airport Almaty
• Outstanding Supplier of the Year Europe – Harrods Aviation
• Outstanding Supplier of the Year Middle East – Jet Aviation Dubai
• UAS Excellence Award – ExecuJet Group
UAS Co-Owner/Founder and CEO, Omar Hosari said: “We’re extremely pleased to honour our outstanding global partners. In our business we rely on the consistency and operational excellence from our network of carefully selected preferred suppliers at every corner of the globe. Our capabilities are empowered through our close partnerships with our suppliers- it is intrinsic to our success as they execute with the same exacting standards as we do and enable us to exceed our clients’ expectations, every time.”
Stay up to date
Subscribe to the free Times Aerospace newsletter and receive the latest content every week. We'll never share your email address.